Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
guest can cancel 24 hours before check in with free of cost
100% charged for guest who cancel within 24 hours of check in and noshow
Additional Terms and Conditions
all the members of the group should show their originial photo ID proof and allow us to take a copy of it and kept in our office file
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our hotel consist of 16 beautifully designed rooms having good interiors, airconditionar, tea/coffe making machine, queen size bed, pillows, linens&towels, books, chessbords, firstaid medicins, 24hrs reception,airport pickup and drop facility, 24 hrs room service, free wi-fi, internet, restuarant, toilet with euorepean closet, rain shower, hot water, free toiletries, hair dryer, ironing facilities all set to a comfortable stay within a reasonable cost.
Shopping malls, elephant carl, BAR resturants,churches, temples,mosques etc are situated within 1km around our hotel. Nearby railway stations are alwaye & ankamaly are only 5 km apart.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 12:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit card is accepted.
5. Reception working hours: 24 hours.
6. No age restriction.
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast not included.
9. No pets. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Cots Available
- Dry Cleaning
- Golf Course
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Beauty Salon
- Bicycle Hire
- Business Centre
- Currency Exchange
- Express check-in / out
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Internet café
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Room Service (24 hours)
- Shuttle Bus
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Wake-up calls
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>