Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
From pristine waters to local watering holes, Blue Fin is dedicated to helping you create an unforgettable experience on the tropical island of Caye Caulker. We welcome you to our unique and thoughtfully designed vacation bungalow; may you fall in love with the island as deeply as we have.
San Pedro is 13 miles from the lodge, while Belize City is 20 miles from the property
This lodge will provide guests with 1 bedroom, a flat-screen TV and air conditioning.
Where authenticity meets luxury
Local hand-crafted furniture
Imported luxury bed and bedding
Thoughtfully designed bathroom, to allow in the warm tropical salt air while you enjoy a hot shower after a day of sun and surf
Covered with an authentic Belizean thatch roof
Designed for Friends, Perfect for Two
Perfect for a romantic getaway or for an adventure of a lifetime with friends
Bedroom loft with queen bed
Additional 3 hidden beds (Hide-a-Bed, Trundle Bed)
Blue Fin Cabanas Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13.00 to 21.00
Check out before 11.00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit cards
Taxes not included ( 9% Belize Hotel tax)
Breakfast not included
No reception, but property manager next door
No special conditions View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Hair Dryers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Internet Access
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>