Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located in a safe and quiet area in the city center of the beautiful city of Leon. With just a 2-minute walk, the guests can reach the Cathedral and the main square of Leon, Museo de la Revolución and Museo de Mitos y Leyendas. Also, just 2 minutes walking from our hostel, travelers can visit and enjoy the numerous bars, restaurants and leisure shops of La Zona Rosa.
We have 1 big dorm with 12 comfortable beds (6 bunk beds), 1 dorm with 8 beds (4 bunk beds) and 1 private room, all rooms are with shared bathroom. In addition, we have several common areas where the guests and travellers will be able to exchange past experiences and future plans.
Blue Hat Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - 17.00%
The reception service is open from 07.00 to 23.00
The maximum period of stay is 30 days. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Common Room
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Currency Exchange
- Late check-out
- Reception (limited hours)
- Shuttle Bus
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Board Games
- Pool Table
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>