Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Cullinan is a beautiful town with lots of history, lovely restaurants and bars. Daily tours of the mine and town can be arranged. Dinokeng wildlife conservation area with the Big Five is only 30 minutes drive from the Backpackers. So come and enjoy peace and nature in the South African Bush with us.
We offer guests accommodation in 2 private rooms and 2 dorms, sleeping 14 guests comfortably in jumbo bunk beds.
A huge kitchen is available for self catering; Guests can relax in our spacious lounge on big comfy couches and listen to the wildlife. Beautiful wall paintings are made for you to remember the wildlife. We also offer free Wi-Fi. And why not get a Tattoo while visiting; we have a tattoo studio on sight.
Blue Moon Backpackers Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash only.
Check in from 14:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Breakfast not included.
Reception from 08:00 - 21:00.
Age Restriction: No children younger than 12 years.
No hard liqueur.
No loud music.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Card Phones
- Ceiling Fan
- Hot Showers
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Terrace
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- Airport Transfers
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Shuttle Bus
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Wake-up calls
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>