Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Bluefin guesthouse offers an authentic home-stay experience right in the heart of Bangkok. We are a small guesthouse and we have rooms for people spending a short or long time in Bangkok and who arent afraid to live like a local and experience the real Thai lifestyle.
Just 2 boat-stops from Khaosarn road, we are far enough away to make sure that your stay will be quiet, yet still as action packed as you would like, and we have lots of information that can make your stay as relaxing or adventurous as you like.
We are a self-catering guesthouse for backpackers, students and budget travelers intending to stay a day, a week or longer in Bangkok. We do not cater to families with small children. We have toilets on every floor, and we do have a private shower area. We only have fan rooms.
The Blue Fin Guesthouse is right next to one of the most popular local food markets in Bangkok. As a result, we dont have a restaurant as its just a 2 minute walk to many roadside restaurants of cafes nearby which all serve really cheap and delicious Thai food. However; if you bring some food back with you we do provide plates, hot-water and microwave in the communal areas.
If youre looking to stay in a tastefully renovated authentic teak house in a quiet area of Bangkok, then the Blue fin guesthouse is for you.
Because of our location, to get around Bangkok it is best to use the well developed and very regular Bus transport system. We are in a small street (soi) which is very near the main road and it is just a short bus-ride into the heart of Bangkok or to the BTS (Sky train) or MRT Stations. When you arrive we will give you all the information you need to make sure you know where to go and what to do to get around easily and also cheaply.
We are not located on Khaosarn road, but we are about 15 minutes from it by Bus. To get to Khaosarn Road you can also get on a local boat and you are just 10 minutes away. Many buses will take you there.
Come to the Blue fin Guesthouse, and see for yourself how relaxing our home is. Weve taken a lot of time to restore our home into a very beautiful and relaxing place for foreign guests, and we look forward to your visit. View House Rules
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Outdoor Terrace
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>