Bob's Youth Hostel

• admontalvos2828
  • Ecuador, Male, 31-40
12th Apr 2018
7.1

La relación precio/calidad no es adecuada.

11th Apr 2018
6.9

It was on a good location and staff was nice but they didnt have a kitchen you can only ask them to heat something for you and there was some kind of bug on my bed. By the way beds are comfy but if someone move in bed making noises 😄

• England, Female, 18-24
9th Apr 2018
3.4

Honestly one of the worst hostel experiences I've ever had after years of travelling as a backpacker. Came in late in the morning (after calling ahead and being told it was fine because of 24hr reception) then was told couldn't check in because their systems weren't working. Had to wait an indefinite amount of time because they didn't know when it would restart.

• Switzerland, All Female Group, 18-24
29th Mar 2018
5.1

Our room was dirty, we could not open the window (ventilation hardly worked), the shower was also pretty dirty, the WiFi barely worked, the lamp was covered with stickers so we had hardly any light and the room was quite small. We paid around 65.- per person per night, so we expected a bit more.

• w8b643079
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
28th Mar 2018
7.7

Overall Bob’s is a good place to crash for the night. The location is definitely perfect if you want to be in a lower key part of the red light district. I was placed in Bob’s second building which is on the next street over from the main building which holds the front desk, lounge, and kitchen area. This second building has no lounge area and is simply made up of bunk rooms. My bunk happened to be new, did not have a ladder or outlet, and overall I did not enjoy the seclusion from main building

• arielasimon5636
  • USA, All Female Group, 18-24
26th Mar 2018
3.4

There were bloodstains on our sheets, the shower smelled so badly of urine that we just went without, there was ominous graffiti on the beds saying “put my money back in my bag by the end of the day and I won’t get anyone involved”, the only common area was small and cramped and smelled like B.O. and to top it off it cost 20$ a night! For no amenities!! I’ve stayed in many other hostels all across the globe, and this one is by far the worst I’ve stayed in.

• bblairhuang3825
  • China, Female, 18-24
25th Mar 2018
6.0

The location is good, while the actual building I live and the so call BOB HOSTEL is different. There is no kitchen or other common area. It’s enough when you just stay one night for just a bed as it’s cheap, and don’t expect anything else. There is a bar in the reception while it is very small and dirty. No elevators so I have to carry my large luggage by floor.

• anastasialabukova7503
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
24th Mar 2018
5.1

Very average place. I guess the hot water works and it’s not too dirty but absolutely no life or atmosphere here. Also there is a very stange reception that’s not overly lively or welcoming. Reception staff also are very average. Avoid if you can but not the worst place in the world.

• Portugal, Couple, 25-30
23rd Mar 2018
3.4

The worst (or 2nd worst, max) 'Value for Money' hostel I ever stayed. Location is good, but that's it. People entered the rooms in the middle of the night (anytime from 10pm to 3am) screaming loud and kicking everything that came in front of them, and the staff did nothing about that. I felt really unsafe while I was sleeping. On the first night everything was very dirty (huge pool of urine on the bathroom). After that, a strong bad smell coming from the toilets (in the room) reached beds.

• miarose05019979
  • England, All Female Group, 18-24
23rd Mar 2018
2.9

As soon as you walk into the hostel it is dark dirty and you instantly feel unsafe and uncomfortable. The man who was sat at reception desk was plain rude! The storage cupboard to put your cases was tiny and filthy with Mouldy food in there. The stairs are stupidly steep just ridiculous. We didn't even make it to the room before we decided to leave as people where complaining about the amount of bed bugs in their room! Was an awful place!!! Such a shame as great location

×