Bob's Youth Hostel

• anisabdelkhalek2601
  • Tunisia, Male, 25-30
5th Oct 2018
4.9

The room smells so bad so we had to keep windows and door open all the night and the staff didn't propose us any solution.

3rd Oct 2018
6.6

Beds are too small and one can not even sit straight while on bed, your head gets hit with roof of bed (bunk bed) or room of room

• rileybathauer450
  • USA, Male, 18-24
2nd Oct 2018
4.3

Bad vibe from the place and management and terrible facilities compared to other hostels ive stayed at

• jactalamantes3766
  • Mexico, Male, 25-30
29th Sep 2018
4.9

Staff was really kind, they have explained everything really good. The issue is with the restrooms not clean, I understand the fact that you are staying with 6+ people but even after the "cleaning service" the restrooms stayed the same. Not staying here for my next visit.

• aprillarge7454
  • England, Female, 18-24
28th Sep 2018
5.7

Location was amazing, and probably the only really good thing about the hostel. The staff were ok, the night guy was a little blunt and unfriendly. We had questions but didn't feel like we could ask. The price was crazy high for the cleanliness of the bathrooms and bedrooms. I understand there are many people but would have thought more regular cleaning especially the shower. I'm not sure that was even cleaned once during my stay.

• itsamyoh2786
  • England, Couple, 18-24
27th Sep 2018
6.0

Only stayed for a few hours before leaving as although it was a ‘no smoking room’ the other 8 guests in there had hotboxed the room. Won’t be staying again.

• yotkes19122
  • Israel, Male, 18-24
26th Sep 2018
8.0

A nice and cosy hostel. We came for one night and enjoyed our stay. We had everything we needed. The staff was polite and welcoming.

• rhodtreee4800
  • Ireland, Male, 25-30
25th Sep 2018
2.6

Terrible..never again!

25th Sep 2018
6.0

Beware of bed bugs. Bob's Youth Hostel is in a great location, very friendly staff, and comfortable beds/pillows for one of the lowest Amsterdam hostel prices. The rooms and overall feel is a little dingy, but overall relaxed and decently clean. HOWEVER, my first night I stayed in their second building, first floor room and when I woke up I had 40 bed bug bites all over my body. They were apologetic and moved me, and I understand it's a super hard problem for hostels to control, but still sucked

• katharinamerouani6990
  • Germany, Female, 25-30
23rd Sep 2018

Very friendly staff, this hostel is worth every Cent. We couldnt use the kitchen though, but there are several supermarkets close by

×