Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our rooms are the best, we have new and clean mattresses, sheets and blankets, the floor is wooden, furniture to place your clothes and backpacks, coat hangers and mirror in each of them, the shared bedrooms have lockers.
The bathrooms are shared, we have three bathrooms, each with a hot shower, one large, one medium and one small.
You have the kitchen equipped at your disposal from 11:30 am to 8:00 pm only with the promise of leaving everything used clean and buying your own supplies.
We have a garden with amacas and armchairs where you can have breakfast, relax during the day, play board games or play station, we also have TV in common areas and reading area.
At reception we can give you local tips, we offer hiking tours to the Colca Canyon and conventional tours, we can offer you the laundry service at a very good price.
We have a small space where you can buy everything you need like water, yogurt, shampoo, etc. paying at checkout.
Boho hostel AQP Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 7:.00 to 23.00
Check out before 11.00
Payment upon arrival by cash
No special conditions. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Cots Available
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Security Lockers
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>