Bokre Angkor Hostel

• 363 Bakeng Street, Taphol Village, Svay Dangkum Commune, Siem Reap, Siem Reap, Cambodia

9.5
Superb 55 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 55 Total Reviews

• Argentina, Female, 25-30
6th Nov 2018

I enjoyed My stay here. Staff is super nice, specially the expat. She is helpful and detailed, it was great reaching out for her. It is a bit on the side of the busy streets,.which is nice. They opened recently and have the potential to grow more

• mayikcove6990
  • New Zealand, Male, 41+
22nd Oct 2018

Had a great stay here ....hot showers a major bonus. Lovely staff and the best coconut smoothies money can buy. I would thoroughly recommend this hostel to anyone travelling to Cambodia. Its a hard place and coming back to this hostel was a heaven sent.

• eliofernandes213473
  • England, Couple, 25-30
17th Oct 2018

Awesome little hostel which is well hidden away from the hustle and bustle but within walking distance of it. Would definitely recommend staying here if you want a quiet night sleep. However it’s not the best for meeting new people. Staff are great and are always willing to help.

• laurenfukushima6738
  • USA, Female, 25-30
12th Oct 2018

I had a great experience at Bokre Angkor Hostel. I stayed in both a private room and the dorms. It is a great place to have some peace and quiet, however, is close to the party hostels and night market. The staff was so wonderful and nice- they were so down to earth and even greeted me by name after only a day of staying at the hostel. They also are great at recommending tours and what to see while in Siem Reap Clean rooms and facilities. I will be back and definitely recommend! 🙂

• hhhockeyy22254
  • USA, Male, 18-24
11th Oct 2018

Overall very good! But some strange occurrences with staff made me question their competence and professionalism. For example, after I was shown to my room, I was given a key to a *different* room. Also, when paying for my first and only meal there, I paid in Riel and somehow received *more than I paid* in US dollars as change. I didn’t even think to question it because I assumed his competence. I was followed up to my room to pay the right amount—this could’ve been settled where I had paid.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
7th Oct 2018

It was exactly what I was looking for after coming from a party hostel I needed somewhere that was chilled and comfortable stayed in the private room which had both aircon and a fan. Staff were always welcoming and were pleasant shout out to the American manager Natalia (sorry if I got your name wrong) booked 2 nights stayed 5 nights)

6th Oct 2018

Amazing staff! Great central location, situated between airport, angkor wat, and pub street

• bailey271207002
  • England, Male, 31-40
3rd Oct 2018

Very nice Hostel, clean rooms. Great food. Staff were very kind, friendly and welcoming. Would highly recommend and would stay here again.

23rd Sep 2018

Great staff, not much atmosphere.

• Lilianabayona
  • Colombia, Female, 41+
13th Sep 2018

it's a hostel wit all rhe comfort of a hotel. People is very, very kind. All you need, they help you. I will come back next week.

×