Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
One month advance cancellation for groups of 10 or more. If less than one month notice given, a cancellation fee of 50% of entire bill applies.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Right beside Corcovado National Park!
If you want to be immersed in pure nature, this is the place to do it! Enjoy our extensive self guided trail system located on over 61 hectares of rain forest in the Golfo Dulce Forest Reserve. It's bordered on one side by the beautiful Rio Tigre, and on the other side by Corcovado National Park, one of the most bio-diverse places on earth! We are nestled in Costa Rica's Osa Peninsula, next to the small gold mining village of Dos Brazos de Rio Tigre.
Stay in the original farmhouse, or in the new private rooms (cabinas), each with seating in front. Wake up in our open-air rooms, to the sound of birds and Howler monkeys every morning, as you watch the sunrise over the Golfo Dulce. There is an updated kitchen, roofed picnic table, and plenty of hammocks for relaxing. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Outdoor Terrace
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- Currency Exchange
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>