Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Close to shops and good transport links, you can stay by the beach but near Sydney's city centre!
Guests enjoy free WiFi in public areas and free use of snorkelling gear and body boards. There is a movie room, table tennis, a self-catering kitchen, secure bicycle locks and weekly backpacker activities. Surfboards are available for hire.
Private and dormitory rooms are available, all include access to shared bathroom facilities. All dormitories include secure luggage storage.
Beachside Inn is just 10 minutes by bus to Bondi Junction Station, providing easy access to Sydney city centre. Coogee Beach is 4 km away. Limited parking is offered onsite.
check-in and checkout times at 2pm & 11am respectively.
Reception hours are 9:30AM-10:30PM
Any cancellation within our cancellation period of 1 day will be charged a cancellation fee equal to 1 nights stay
We are a non-smoking Hostel View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Jobs Board
- Key Card Access
- Outdoor Terrace
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Vending Machines
- Board Games
- Games Room
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>