Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Bonsai guesthouse Osaka was opened in April 2010.
Easy access to get here from anywhere.
We are adjacent to the JR station, so it's very convenient. About 100 steps from JR Osaka loopLine ' JR Momodani Station' .
It is one of the most convenient hostel in Osaka for sightseeing (Kyoto, Nara, Kobe and Himeji) using JR because it is very close to the JR station.
To Namba / Dotombori which is the Most famous downtown area in Osaka It takes 12 min by JR or subway.
You can get most of famous places in Osaka within 30 min.
Korean Town (10 min on foot / 3 min by JR) Osaka-castle (7 min by JR) quarium ( 25 min by JR and subway) Universal studio Japan (24 min by JR) Spa-world ( 7 min by JR) Nara ( 45 min by JR) Kyoto (50 min by JR)
The shopping street and Korean Town in Osaka where vigor overflows are located in Momodani in the bonsai guesthouse that is and the viewpoint is fully loaded.
We are located in very convenient shopping street where there is many restaurants( Japanese ,Thai, Korean,Macdonalds etc...) But it is very quiet around here as it doesn't face a large street.
The bonsai guesthouse is a hostel where it can enjoy the bonsai as shown in the name. Please spend the mind harmony time to stay by the space that can feel the bonsai that represents the Japanese culture familiar.
+++++ Guest room +++++++
Air conditioner is installed in each room.
We have a mixed dorm, Private twin room, Deluxe twin (double) room , and Japanese-style triple room.
**Basic 6 Beds Dorm room**
**Standard Twin room **
(120cm wide bed and loft bed.)
**Deluxe Twin(double) room**
( A double bed and a loft single bed with high quality futon bedding) **Japanese style 3 beds room ** (Japanese style room,one wooden loft bed and high quality futon bedding)
+++++ Facilities +++++++++
*Free internet (we have free computers in the lounge) -WIFI ( anywhere in whole building) *Free Security Lockers *Kitchen (There is a toaster .cooker, the pan, and the microwave oven).
*Washing machine (100yen/load)
*All room air conditioner equipped
*Clean linen included
*Hair dryer hire (free of charge)
*Towel Hire(100 yen/largeness and small set) *Luggage keeping (After it checks it out before the check-in).
*No curfew(freedom for 24 hours going in and out) *Shower booth (There is body soap and conditioning shampoo).
*The bonsai garden is in the rooftop.
*Travel information in the lounge.
Car parking is not available. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- Bicycle Hire
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>