Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Bounce Noosa is an accommodation hybrid featuring both deluxe hotel suites and premium shared rooms. This unique combination means we are the perfect choice for groups of friends, couples and solo travellers wanting to explore the beauty of Noosa.
The effortless sleek and modern design of this resort with beach club-style relation, will bring guests a one-of-a-kind accommodation experience… seriously - you’ll never want to leave!
There are several room choices on offer, luxurious queen hotel suites, private rooms that sleep up to 4 and spacious shared rooms, all with air-conditioning. The centre of the property features a glass edged pool and outdoor bar, where you can spend your days relaxing poolside on our sun loungers and evenings at our beach-club style bar.
Located just one block back from the bustling Noosa River Foreshore. Whether you’re simply keen to lap up those riverside vibes, hit the famous white sandy beaches, get adventurous out on the water, or simply hang by the dreamy pool that oozes beach club-vibes - Bounce Noosa will provide the perfect getaway for those looking for some coastal chill.
Booking & Payment Policies:
-Your credit card details have been collected to secure your reservation only and you will be required to pay all accommodation upon arrival.
-You may pay with MasterCard, Visa or cash at the property. Please note a 1% surcharge is applicable on all card transactions.
-The number of nights pre-booked must be paid for on arrival.
-Once checked-in, your reservation is non-refundable.
-All taxes are included within the room rate.
-You must present a valid passport or driver's license at check-in, failure to do so may result in cancellation of your booking.
-Guests under the age of 18 are only accepted when travelling with a parent or legal guardian.
-In the event of a no-show or cancellation within 24 hours of your arrival your credit card will be charged 1 night's rate per person, this is non-refundable.
-Any changes to your reservation must be agreed with the property prior to checking in.
-If you do not arrive for your reservation, your reservation will be cancelled.
We have a licensed bar on site, and so you may not consume your own alcohol in the property at any time. Failure to comply to this will result in immediate removal from the property. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Key Card Access
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Friendly
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>