Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel has a free parking and we offer you both dormitory and private rooms with air conditioning, WiFi and electronic lock. Also hot water, clean linen & towels are always available for free.
Boutique Hostel Livia is set in the very heart of Metković. In the immediate vicinity of hostel there are a number of cafés, pizzerias, a patisserie and numerous grocery shops. Boutique hostel Livia is located only 15 minutes by car from the nearest beach, and 4 km away from the remains of ancient Narona now known as the town of Vid, where a Roman archaeological museum has been built in situ. 3 minutes by foot one can also visit the Natural History Museum of Metković, home of the one of most renowned European ornithological collections.
Boutique Hostel Livia Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
VAT of 13.00% included.
City tax 7.00 HRK per person per night excluded.
Breakfast not included.
We don’t have a 24 hour reception. It is open from 7:00 AM till 21:00 PM.
Child friendly. Minors are not allowed unless accompanied by adults.
Non smoking. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Key Card Access
- Meeting Rooms
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Bicycle Hire
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>