Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are easily accessible for public transport with the train station only fifteen minute walk and Newquay bus station only a couple of minutes away.
We have a large 10 bed room, doubles, twins and quads. All private rooms.There is a large communal area & chill out room, fully licensed bar and a patio area out front to sit, chill, have a drink and enjoy the view.
As a guest at Breakers you will have the freedom to enjoy your stay – your way with no curfew so you can come and go as you please.
Breakers is convenient, warm and friendly. There is something here for everyone whether it be for a long weekend or a short break, we welcome all groups from couples, families, surfers and stags or hens. It is the perfect place to start.
Check-in from 14:00-21:00
Check- out by 11:00
Cancellation policy is 30 days in advance
We accept payment by cash and card.
No smoking Guest house
Breakfast not included View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Terrace
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Towels Not Included
- 24 Hour Reception
- Internet Access
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>