Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located at town centre. It has convenient transportation and located close to major shopping centres and restaurant. All rooms are spacious with windows, clean, comfortable, served with hospitality, facilities and amenities.
Our hotel provides room cleaning services,garden,spa and housekeeping generally.
Conveniently located in the heart of Kowloon, the Bridal Tea House Yau Ma Tei Hotel offers comfort accommodation at great prices. This is a small boutique hotel imaginatively decorated and full to the brim with atmosphere.
The property is ideally situated adjacent to the popular shopping district of Nathan Road, and has many attractions close by such as the Temple Street Night Market, Tin Haw Temple and Jade Market. With the Yaumatei MTR station a short walk away, this is an ideal base from which to further explore Kowloon.
Each of the guest rooms come with all basic amenities and internet connection. Guests can choose to dine in any of the nearby Temple Street restaurants or enjoy western cuisine at the hotel's restaurant.
Starting from 1st of April, 2015, for all bookings to all bridal tea house hotels, our hotels reception will give each booking one normal/micro/nano sim card for free. Once the sim card had been activated, it had 7 days until valid. It is totally complimentary. No extra charges or deposit needed for this sim card.
Please NOTE: We will make Authority Charge on your Card first to Hold the room, Guarantee the reservation for you.
The Authority Charge is your Balance Due
Bridal Tea House Hotel is in Licensed Hotels under The Office of the Licensing Authority. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- Hair Dryers
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Internet Access
- Tours/Travel Desk
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>