Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation Policy: Your card is charged two weeks prior to arrival at Guest House. After this no refund for a cancellation, no show or reduction in numbers is given. Cancellations are allowed given more than 2 weeks notice.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please email us your flight number, mobile number and approximate arrival time, our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Where possible please text us upon arrival to Airport / Ferry Port, our mobile number is 00353872376481. Thank you.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We at 'Brookville' strive to give that personal touch that one will not find in a Hotel situation. We at Brookville feel that staying in a large Hotel can be very cold, staid and impersonal and very much the same, whatever country one is in. Because of this we really care and are always here to help, or to extend a real Irish Welcome to one and all.If you want to experience a Real Irish Atmosphere with a bit of craic, Brookville House is the place to stay.
It is a really homely establishment, with great care given to quality and cleanliness, with the personal needs of all Guests looked after, the large number of people that return, year after year, proves that 'the personal touch', does work.
We have 25 bedrooms incorporating single, double, twin, triple and family rooms accommodating up to 5 persons. A Baby's cot and child's fold down bed can also be supplied. All rooms are ensuite with power shower. Each room has Cable/Satellite TV, with 22 stations including CNN and Sky Sports. All rooms include:
* Flat screen TV with integrated DVD player (DVDs including those suitable for very young children are provided free of charge).
* WIFI hot spot- Free High-Speed Wireless Broadband Access.
* Fridge, Microwave, Iron/Ironing Board, Hairdryer.
* Tea/Coffee and Biscuits.
* Direct Dial Telephone with own individual telephone numbers so that your friends can call you directly in your room.
* All local land line calls are free of charge.
* Laptop available for Internet access.
* Facsimile, copying, printing and word processing available on request.
* Study desks and lamps provided for students.
*Secure Luggage Storage, Late Checkouts and Laundry Service available on request.
We also have a hydrotherapy unit and infrared sauna in our health and relaxation chalet use of which is included in your stay.
Other facilities include 2 Large flood-lit private secure car parks, Secluded Picturesque Gardens, Lounge / Reading Room and a Conservatory style Dining Room in which a very substantial Four Course Irish Breakfast is served from 6.30a.m. to 9.00a.m. on weekdays and from 8.00a.m. to 10.00a.m. at weekends.
Flexible times available on request. Breakfast costs vary depending on menu selected. Vegetarian, coeliac, diabetic, low fat and low carbohydrate diets catered for. Any other dietary requirements given full consideration. Please advise of any special dietary needs, at time of booking. Tipperary Spring Water (Still and Sparkling) available free of charge.
Typical Breakfast Menu:
Choice of Cereals, including porridge & Jordans Meusli
Selection of Breads and Buns available
Irish Fry (Bacon, Sausage, Tomato, Mushroom, Hash Browns, Beans, White Pudding and Free Range Eggs)
Smoked Salmon Omelet (Brookville Speciality)
Beans/Mushrooms/Cheese/ Scrambled Egg on Toast.
Boiled, Poached or Scrambled Egg.
Tea/Coffee Toast/Brown Bread.
A selection of herbal teas, flavored tea and decaffeinated tea and coffee.
A wide choice of jams and marmalades available.
Evening meals (Indian, Chinese, Thai, Asian, Italian, Pizzas, Chips etc) can be delivered if required. Plates, knives and forks are provided in all rooms for 'Take-away' deliveries. All rooms come equipped with their own microwave and fridge. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Hot Tub
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Currency Exchange
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Wake-up calls
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>