Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Nestled in the peaceful Kampos Valley within walking distance from Ios port and Yialos beach, Brothers hotel offers you comfort and quality to ensure that your stay with us will be a memorable one. Our family-run hotel has 17 spacious rooms to choose from, including family and studio apartments. Each of our rooms has a private balcony or veranda with views over the gardens, the pool or mountain.
After breakfast relax at our beautiful swimming pool where we can provide a range of refreshments and snacks, or take a stroll down to the long and sandy Yialos beach where the Port is one of the largest natural harbours in the Aegean. Sit at one of the many bars, cafes or restaurants and watch the boats gently sail in, or hop on the bus up to the Village (Chora) where an abundance of life awaits you. The pretty village of Chora is a maze of whitewashed streets, shops, restaurants and bars.
All of our rooms are equipped with: Daily maid service, private WC and shower, air conditioning, television, refrigerator ,free WiFi Internet access and private balcony or veranda.
We can offer either Single, Double ,Twin and Triple rooms, Studios for two to three people and Family Apartments with cooking facilities. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Swimming Pool
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>