Bucoleon by Cheers

Superb 126 Total Reviews

• Taiwan, Female, 25-30
13th Jun 2018
3.1

The bathroom is very very very stinky. I couldn’t even sleep because of the smell. There are many bugs and we couldn’t get rid of them.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
10th Jun 2018

Great hostel in a great location. Reception staff were lovely and helpful. Let me into my room as soon it was ready and allowed me to have breakfast when I arrived before check in. Rooms are great value and you are provided with towel and soap. Sheets are changed daily. Shower pressure is quite poor and there were bugs in the shower. Only other downside was the bar worker was hitting on the girls, adding them on Facebook and then messaging them while in the hostel. Made me quite uncomfortable.

• Australia, Female, 41+
31st May 2018

I arrived in Istanbul after 24 hours flights from Australia. Transport from the airport to my accommodation was arranged by the hostel and was prompt and friendly. So good! I was given a clean and comfortable room. Information and maps for special sites was immediately available. The staff were helpful and cheerful which is such a boon as I travel alone. I enjoyed the breakfast selection they provided. The terrace cafe was a favourite place for me to enjoy the company of fellow travellers.

26th May 2018

Can’t go wrong with staying here great location in a nice neighborhood. Loved the breakfast. Not a comment about the hostel but 1st time visitors to Istanbul taxis can be crooked so research things to look out for.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
24th May 2018
8.0

Great hostel, close to Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia and in walking distance to Grand Bazaar. Stayed in a private room, had a beautiful view of the blue mosque from my window. Facilities were great, bar was alright, would stay again. Easy to get to, there’s a shuttle that can take you to and from either airport, it’s really cheap.

1st May 2018
7.1

The hostel is part of a chain of hostels and the pictures are real but many things need to be change. Towels , curtains, even the patio door in our room was broken and the bathroom was very smelly. Iys important to promote tours and have activities between guest in order to feel more than a hostel energy. Front desk Max was very helpfull and always friendly and nice thanks Max.

19th Apr 2018

Without knowing anything about Istanbul and traveling alone Bucolean made for an amazing stay. The staff was amazing and the vibe was perfect!

• China, Female, 25-30
31st Mar 2018

Quite nice and helpful staff A bit far away from Tram station I lost my flip flop there and they were just disappeared , a bit weird

• USA, All Female Group, 31-40
30th Mar 2018

Great location within walking distance to tourists attractions! Very friendly and helpful staff! The bathroom in our dorm was a bit cramped, but served its purpose! Would stay here again!

30th Mar 2018

Very nice place with good location near blue mosque, good breakfast with a good view to the sea, very friendly staff and comfortable and clean rooms and bathrooms, I enjoyed my stay of four days, thanks for everything

×