Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located in the heart of the Newcastle east end we're not only close to the motorway and all major transport links including the Metro but we're a short walk from the shopping center, any of the city's famous nightlife destinations, Newcastle and Northumbria universities, music and sports venues including St James' Park, art galleries, museums and theatres, the Quayside (ideal for those visiting Hadrian's Wall). We are right next door to a late night convenience store we are located on a busy high street with metro bus taxi stations all next to each other 2 seconds from the apartments.
Budget Apartments offers 2 fully equipped apartments.
One is a 3 bed apartment for up to 5 guests. It has two double beds, 1 single bed. The other one is also a 3 bed apartment but sleeps up to 6 guests. It has three double beds. In both apartments you also have a microwave and kettle at your disposal with a fully functional kitchen and spacious rooms. Linen and towels included.
Budget Hostel Newcastle Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 17:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Breakfast not included.
24 hour Reception.
£150 deposit on arrival in cash only refundable after property inspection if no damage.
No extra guests allowed any extra people will result in deposit not being refunded.
We are not a party property.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Towels Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Hair Dryers
- Key Card Access
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Internet Access
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>