Budget Hotel Tourist Inn

Fabulous 1217 Total Reviews

• jaye956060
  • England, Female, 18-24
11th Jan 2018

Great hostel clean modern and felt very safe whilst inside. Location was not the best being girls it can be uncomfortable and very intimidating around that area but it’s only a short cycle to get around so would 100% recommend this place still.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
3rd Jan 2018

Staff here were VERY friendly!! I was greeted BY NAME each time I went down into the lobby, that made me feel at home. There were a couple technical issues with my key card/locker but the staff was super friendly and quick to resolve it. Not too many people hang out in the common area so I really only got to meet the people in my room. Sinks in the bathroom really tiny & only have cold water but the showers are awesome & clean! They give you a free towel you can change out every day!

25th Dec 2017

I absolutely loved this place. The people who work here are absolutely amazing and friendly. The location was perfect and very clean. They have lockable storage in each room and you get free towels. I would 100% stay here again. You should too!

• Lithuania, Mixed Group, 25-30
25th Dec 2017

We were a group of 11 people ,the all staff was helpful and kind to us , the rooms and the shower were very neat . Good location , free breakfast and free towels.

• cfoley146030
  • USA, Female, 18-24
8th Dec 2017

Great place! Perfect location and very, very kind and accommodating staff. Would stay again!

• Iran, Male, 25-30
6th Dec 2017

Breakfast was great

• yemisiyekini858
  • England, Female, 18-24
2nd Dec 2017

Great hostel has a cool atmosphere more of a hotel without the help. Maybe have a nice affordable restaurant would be great. And a smoking area.

29th Nov 2017

Convenient location

• nickelliott072184
  • England, Male, 18-24
27th Nov 2017
2.0

I needed to leave the country to deal with a family emergency, the lady wouldn’t give me a refund even though I hadn’t even been into the room yet. She wouldn’t let me even cancel the booking for the day after, I had to pay full price for a facility that I didn’t use and I do not understand why.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
3rd Nov 2017

I was travelling alone and had no issues. Location of the hostel was great. There are lockers in each room that you don't need a combination lock for. Free breakfast buffet included from 8-10am everyday.

×