Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No Show:We will charge the full amount of your stay.
Notify us within 30 days before your Check-in date: No Charge.
Notify us less than 30 days before your Check-in date: Charge of 50% of your total cost of booking.
Important: All deposits paid are non-refundable.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It is located within the culturally rich area of Little India, Singapore. Fitted with air conditioning, the chic mixed or female dormitory rooms feature sleeping spaces with personal reading lights and 260-thread-count sheets. Individual wall power sockets and personal lockers are also included. Bathroom facilities are shared. The nearest MRT station, Rochor MRT Station is conveniently a 2-minute walk away. Bunc Hostel is within a 10-minute walk from both Little India MRT Station and Bugis MRT Station. It is a 10-minute drive from Cityhall and a 15-minute drive from Orchard Road. Chinatown, Clarke Quay and Boat Quay are also a 15-minute drive away. At the recreation area, Fun Room, guests can watch movies on the flat-screen TV, play video games on the XBox or read a book. In the shared kitchen, a microwave, toaster and drinks vending machine are available for guests' usage. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Jobs Board
- Key Card Access
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Postal Service
- Shuttle Bus
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Vending Machines
- Board Games
- Games Room
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>