Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The building is located on a small street in Old Town. On Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays some rooms could get noisy at night, but it is part of Old Town life.
We are located on top floor of 5 floor building. Sorry - no elevator, but our place is best described by Led Zeppelin song lyrics 'Stairway to heaven' - the view you will find here is not comparable to any other. From most of our rooms you can see Daugava river and St.Peters Church.
Traditional Latvian food place is just downstairs! Cool bars as well. Rent a bike and have a wonderful bike ride along Daugava river or just do a calm walk.
There are 11 rooms in Bunka - they all can be locked. Every room has real bed (160cm, 140cm or 90cm wide, 2m long) with orthopaedic mattress, table, mirror and hangers for clothes. Showers are shared, but because we have only 11 rooms - there is almost never line up for showers.
Kitchen is set up that you can make your morning omelette - cooking plates, cutlery, basic kitchen stuff, as well as microwave, fridge etc.
There is large common area with TV, as well as small nooks where to hide and plan your next trip, enjoy coffee or have a talk with your travel partner or other guests.
Free WiFi is featured throughout the property.
Brivibas Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 till 22:00
Check out before 11:00
! Please note that guests arriving from 22:00 to 24:00 will be charged 5 eur for check-in while guests arriving after 24:00 will be charged 10 eur night check-in fee. Please contact property directly to inform about your arrival time. We are not 24/7 hostel.
Breakfast not included.
Payment upon arrival by cash. Taxes included.
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Smoking is not allowed anywhere in premises and whole building.
Please note that safe underground parking is located 10-15 min walking distance away from the property, costs 10eur/24h (the best price for Oldtown area). From Saturday 17:00 until Monday 8:00 possible to park free near Old Town.
BUNKA is second home for us, so we also treat our guests as home guests. Please treat our home as your own. View House Rules
- Towels Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Card Phones
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>