Bunkie Hostel

8.0
Fabulous 262 Total Reviews

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
6th Nov 2018

Dorm bed was very comfortable! Breakfast was basic. No kitchen that we were aware of. Showers were hot. Good location and good price.

29th Oct 2018
5.7

Obvious black marks from fungies on the shower curtains. Apparat from that, rooms are clean and beds are very comfortable. Unfortunatley its allowed to smoke in the common area. It is «outside», but enclosed by walls and a roof, making it an unplesant place to stay together with the chain smokers. They should rather ask them to smoke at the roof top terrace where they wont affect anyone but themselves.

27th Oct 2018
7.1

I liked a lot Bolivia-La Paz; the people are so nice, and the Hostel was good,clean and with games; the problem was the administration guys, they so rude and offer me a bad service, I only stay one night and I have to pay 2, and book 2 days, and I pay the booking for that, I talked to them because I had to return to Puno for an emergency, I couldn´t stay more time, but I had to pay the 2 days, They didnt want to hear me my problem, the could cancel one of the 2 days, It was incredible !

• maraeamcmahon5398
  • New Zealand, Female, 18-24
17th Oct 2018

Great hostel in La Paz! It was a really funky layout with lots to do, the staff were great and helpful, beds comfortable, good, hot showers, nice big lockers. I only got to stay one night but would highly recommend and would stay again if I was ever back in La Paz!

• susannahmcwhirter252
  • Scotland, Female, 18-24
8th Oct 2018

Great beds and super comfy duvets. Staff are friendly and willing to help you book tours and recommended others. In the room there is a lack of electricity outlets which means you might have to share an adapter with someone else. The hostel rooms are warm and clean. The main issue we had was in the communal bathroom. All three of the sinks leaked leaving you freezing. A huge lack of hot water. Staff failed to inform us that warm showers are only upstairs. Good place to stay for a few nights.

• rob_turner125548
  • Wales, Couple, 25-30
6th Oct 2018

Don't be put off by the entrance to the hostel as soon as you get in its very nice. A bit cold but not a lot the hostel can do about that. Breakfast could be better.

• New Zealand, All Female Group, 25-30
2nd Oct 2018
6.9

Beds were comfortable and good wifi in the rooms. Shared showers were hot. The breakfast wasn’t big but ok for us. A couple of staff members made us uncomfortable. They came into our room multiple times without explanation. Once around midnight, again with no explanation. The bathroom in our room didn’t seem to be cleaned the length of our stay.

• pole24490
  • Spain, Mixed Group, 31-40
30th Sep 2018

Hostel Genial, the best location, near the bus terminal, and 5 minutes from the tourist area, along the way there are restaurants and food on the way. The hostel is very nice inside, has a spectacular terrace that can see almost the entire city, The bar was fine and food inside very good, my room clean, the beds the best in South America .. and comfy. Do not pay attention to the entrance because it seems uninhabited, but once inside everything changes. hot water yeahh. the best staff help 24/7.

25th Sep 2018
2.0

When I arrived the reception was like a building site with no one there to check me in. I walked around for a couple minutes calling out for any staff but couldn’t find any so had to leave without staying.

10th Aug 2018

Conveniently located near the bus station and a stone’s throw from the markets, this hostel has very cozy rooms and a nice common area. Breakfast was basic and the lady in charge was quite strict about portioning, but that’s not a major issue. I felt very comfortable staying here and booked and rebooked 4 times.

×