Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Inside the property, there is a shared bathroom equipped with a bidet and a hairdryer. Free wifi are accessable throughout the property.
Popular points of interest near the accommodation include Kuramae Mizu no Yakata, Ichogaoka Hachiman Shrine and Choju-in Temple.
Hope you enjoy your stay at Cafe/minimal Hotel Our Our.
== Policies and Conditions ==
1. Check-in time: from 15:00 to 22:00
When you request to leave your luggage before check in, it is possible only from 08:00 to 22:00
2. Check-out time: by 10:00
3. Reception hour: from 08:00 to 22:00
4. Payment: cash (JPY) or credit cards (Visa, Master, and Amex)
5. Cancellation policy:
(1) 7 days(or more) before Arrival Date: free
(2) 6 days before Arrival Date: 50% of the first night
(3) on the day or No Show: 100% of the first night
6. Age restriction: Yes, over 6 years old
7. No smoking.
8. Pets are not allowed.
9. Breakfast not included
10. Taxes included
Due to the spread of the coronavirus infection, and we temporarily closed from April 11, however, the hotel operation will be restarted from June 19.
For reopen accommodation, we are implementing the following measures to prevent the spread of infection to our guests.
▼check-in, check out
– a limited number of entry to the reception for avoid close contact.
– Health check for guests
– leave space between rooms
– ventilate the guest room
– Thorough disinfection using sodium hypochlorite solution during cleaning
▼shower room, Hinoki spa
– Thinning out the shower room and lockers to reduce the number of people
– a towel hand over on the reception
– Hinoki spa closed
– Thinning out the number of seats in the restaurant
– Restriction on the number of people who can use the restaurant
– Request to wear mask to guest
– Thorough management of staff health and hygiene (temperature measurement and confirmation of records before going to work)
– Wearing a mask during service
– Frequent disinfection of places where unspecified majority touches View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Hot Tub
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- 24 Hour Security
- Bicycle Hire
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>