Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Property Terms & Policies:
Property Terms & Policies:
- Please do not leave any valuables visible in the room.
- Please keep all your valuables with you at all times. Hostel will not take any responsible of any lost which happens from the rooms.
- Check-in time is at 14.00 PM onwards
- Check-out time is at 11.00 AM
- We do not provide early check-in
- Please re-confirm your departure date during your check-in
- Late check-out after 13.00 PM will be considered to be half-day charged of the current room rate.
- Late check-out after 18.00 PM will be considered to be full-day charged of the current room rate.
3) Payment on Arrival: Cash and credit card
4) Cancellation or amendment must be made 3 days in advance prior to arrival.
- Cancellation before the last three day prior arrival will not be charged
- Cancellation within 3 days prior arrival will be charged with the price of the first night
- No show guests will be fully charged.
5) Breakfast is included
6) NO smoking in Room, but have smoking area
7) We only accept guests at the age of 18 years old or more.
I agree that my liability for this bill is not waived and agree to be held personally liable in the event that the indicated person, company or association fails to pay the full amount of these charges. By signing this form you confirm that you have read and understood the above notice. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Key Card Access
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Reception
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>