Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The elegant rooms at Ca’ Morosini are located in the heart of Venice, in Campo Santo Stefano, near the Accademia, in a strategic and central position to discover the unique Calli, Corti, Campi and Campielli.
In the heart of Venice, near the Accademia and St. Mark's Square, the charming accommodation Cà Morosini reflects the Venetian Baroque in its quiet, and tastefully furnished rooms.
The attention to detail and the hospitality of Raffaella, the true soul of this uniqueaccommodation, make it a special place to stay. Raffaella, a native Venician, is an attentive and discreet host and art lover. Raffaella will be happy to offer her guests secret tips outside the canonical tourist routes, as well as recommendations on the best stores to shop, the best places to enjoy the typical dishes of Venetian cuisine. Spend a few days in the spirit of sustainable and conscious discovery, to experience a city that will enchant you and take you beyond time.
Ca' Morosini Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hs before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 11:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorize your card before the arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2 EUR per person per night
Reception Hours 7:30 to 14:30
Non smoking. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Book Exchange
- Cots Available
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- Airport Transfers
- Currency Exchange
- Express check-in / out
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Reception (limited hours)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>