Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancelation apply up to 3 days before arrival, after this time there will be no refund
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Puerto Cayo is a community of approximately 5000 inhabitants on the coast of Manabi, and is located approximately 2h and 30min from the city of Guayaquil and about 7 hours from the city of Quito. It is quiet area and Cabalonga is about 15 minutes’ walk from the nearest shops or restaurants as we are on the outskirts of the village centre. The beach is just about 30 steps from Cabalonga…! And you can hear the sound of the waves while you sleep.
Cabalonga offers 2 type of private tents up to 4 people. There is a simple Tent (1 person). This tent is equipped with 1 queen size bed, lamp, fan, plug, Wi-Fi and 1 outer hammock. There is a Double Tent (2 persons). This is a tent equipped with 2 queen size beds, lamp, fan, plug, Wi-Fi and 1 outer hammock.
Cabalonga Eco-Adventure policies and conditions:
Check-in time starts at 11 am.
Check-out time is 10 am.
Please advice your arrival time.
Payment types accepted at this property: cash, credit card and debit card.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Taxes not included - Local occupancy tax 12%
No 24-hour front desk. Opening time is from 8 am to 10:30 pm.
Pet friendly. Please contact the property for more information.
Non smoking. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Card Phones
- Common Room
- Hot Showers
- Late check-out
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Meals Available
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>