Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are 2 km from Centro Comercial El Muelle, 2.5 km from Poema Del Mar Aquarium and 3 km from Parque Romano, Playa del Confital and Parque de Santa Catalina.
The hostel consists of 14 double rooms, of which are SUITES with private interior bathroom and double beds.The other rooms are double with double bed, have a shower cabin inside and every 2 rooms share a bathroom. As common areas we offer a large living room and work area a fully equipped kitchen and a roof terrace where you can sunbathe Our office is on the ground floor so we will receive you personally and you can contact us for whatever you need at any time, we will be happy to help you.
CACTUS HOST Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14.00 to 17.00
Check out before 12.00
Payment upon arrival by cash and cards
Breakfast not available
Reception from 09.00 to 17.00
Pet are not allowed
No Children View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Fax Service
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (limited hours)
- Shuttle Bus
- Wake-up calls
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>