Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Camping Dolce Sole is located in a strategic position at the border between Toscana and Liguria, the property is the ideal starting point for traveling to the most famous cities of these two regions: Versilia and in particular the town of Forte dei Marmi famous for its glamorous nightlife can be reached in less than twenty minutes drive; Pisa and Lucca with their historical monuments can be reached in about half an hour southward, as well as the world wide famous Cinque Terre on the north side; All information about guided tours for visiting the Marble quarries as well as wine & food tours all around Tuscany and hiking on the Alpi Apuane are available at the reception where reservations can be also made. In addition, private lessons for practicing sailing, surfing and yoga can be booked with selected professional instructors at the best prices in the neighborhood.
Our guests will be able to use their tent, caravan or camper, or spend their holiday in the tents and caravan belonging to the camping. In particular both 2-beds and 4-beds static caravans with veranda, fridge and gas-stove are available. Also, igloo-tents for two persons or family tents for four persons can be rented at the reception. A bar with a rich refreshment stand is open inside the camping from 8 AM until Midnight and a barbecue is also available in a dedicated area.
Camping Dolce Sole's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards. (This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival)
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 0.40 EUR per person per night
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Reception available from 08:30 until 22:00 View House Rules
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Hot Showers
- Linen Not Included
- Towels Not Included
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Fax Service
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Meals Available
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>