Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Shops can be found nearby and there is a shopping center just a short walk from the property. A 10-minute walk east will lead you to the charming neighborhood of Bruntsfield and The Meadows Park. Edinburgh Castle and the charming old town can be reached in around 15 minutes by foot.
The property offers double rooms in shared apartments or studios. Each double room at Canal Point offers small double bed, 120 cm wide and an en-suite shower room. There is a shared kitchen with a microwave, fridge, oven and a hob. Apartments include a seating area with a sofa and a wall-mounted flat-screen TV. Studios have a small kitchenette with a microwave, fridge, oven and a hob, as well as an en-suite shower room and double bed.
Canal Point Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Cancellation policy:any time before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Card Phones
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Key Card Access
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Reception (limited hours)
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>