Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Carlos House has nice fresh rooms, real clean and cosy, most with natural ambiance. We have small lockers in the rooms.
Kitchen is available for guests use. Light breakfast is included. You can enjoy our large terrace with beach, sea and town views.
And for our guests, free Wi-Fi. Payment is in cash at the arrival.
This is a small place. Reception is not open 24 hours a day, although the main check-in time is between 1 PM and 9 PM. We kindly ask you to book ahead and inform us on correct arrival time, so we can open the door and provide you a welcoming check-in including town information.
Carlos House is located in Lagos downtown in a quiet place, but within walking distance from beaches, sea and all facilities, including restaurants.
Welcome to Lagos, a small laid back town. Here you´ll find top quality beaches with their clear sands and clean waters. Our coast has great quality of air and seawater hard to find elsewhere in Western Europe. Lagos has also an interesting historical heritage. If you are experiencing Spain & Portugal, travelling here it´s definitely a must, since Lagos has the perfect atmosphere for everybody.
We are located in a area which has marvelous conditions and multiple choices on Surf, windsurf, kite surf, sailing, kayaking, microlight flight, jogging, horse riding, safaris, seafaris, grottoes trips, fun parks, water parks, big game fishing, dolphin watching, hiking and much more!!
New!!! Yoga classes on the top terrace! Ask upon arrival for details! View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Book Exchange
- Hot Showers
- Key Card Access
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>