Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Carmina Hotel accomodation consists of hotel rooms, family rooms and aparts, totaly 150 beds. All rooms have air-condiditoning, shower, hair dryer, balcony, tv and telephone.
Hotel facilities include A la carte restaurant, bar, swimming pool, children pool, safe box, children playground, kids club, satellite Tv.
Amenities include; billiards, table tennis, dart, karo, water polo, water volleyball, table football. Local amenities available are whiter-water rafting, paragliding, a wide variety of water sports, diving, horse riding, jeep safari, canoeing.
Benefit from free wireless internet access in the public areas of Carmina Hotel. Enjoy a swim in the spacious pool or play a game of table tennis. Relax as the children are entertained by the Kids Club. Catch the dolmus to the popular Ölüdeniz Beach or Fethiye Town.
Cancellation policy: 72h advance notice
Payment upon arrival by cash and credit cards
Check in from 12.00
Check out before 12.00
Taxes included View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Swimming Pool
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Fax Service
- Laundry Facilities
- Postal Service
- Tours/Travel Desk
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>