Carpe Noctem Vitae

9.5
Superb 6269 Total Reviews

• Gibraltar, Female, 18-24
12th Jul 2018

Staff were absolutely amazing and the hostel was definitely one of the best we’ve stayed in so far in Europe. Highly recommend you stay and I can assure you you’ll have an amazing time. Great for making friends you’ll remember forever!

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
10th Jul 2018

Great stay here! Really social hostel, The staff are very friendly and look after the crew on nights out. My only regret was not staying longer in Budapest, But well 100% be back ❤

• shonabarua9858
  • India, Female, 25-30
10th Jul 2018

It was my first time living in a hostel and my god what an experience!! My boyfriend and I came to stay for two nights and I wish we stayed for the rest of our trip. The staff are super helpful and all the people staying were very friendly. Made the whole experience so much fun with the drinking games and group events. I truly enjoyed my time with the party bus and the open mike night. If you do end up in Budapest- I would recommend this place. Thank you guys for a memorable time!

• lauren_walkerxx
  • New Zealand, Female, 18-24
9th Jul 2018

This hostel is awesome i extended by 4 nights! I had the best time and felt so welcomed by the staff, they are all fantastic and made me feel so welcome! Laura and Ymir are amazing! Cant wait to come back again!! ❤

• JuliaCocking
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
8th Jul 2018

Look no further because this is my absolute FAVOURITE hostel in not only Budapest, but the world so far!! As a solo traveler I never felt alone in this hostel, the sense of family runs incredibly deep between the staff and guests. I'm always greated with massive smiles every time I come back. Never failed to get an awesome sleep when I came back at night, and shoutout to Toto, Stax, Skids, Paisley, Melman and honestly every single crew member for having my back on some crazy nights out!!!!!!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
6th Jul 2018

This place is awesome and Ymir is one of the dopest dudes around.

• Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
6th Jul 2018

The staff really make this place. They're all so accommodating and inclusive and there's always a tonne of night-life options to suit everyone. Egg and bread available for breakfast was actually so appreciated. Would definitely recommend!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
5th Jul 2018

I had a great stay here! The location was great and within walking distance of the centre, all the staff were lovely and the atmosphere was perfect. Would definitely recommend and was one of the best hostels I've stayed in 🙏

• mmeyrick537544
  • England, Male, 18-24
5th Jul 2018

The best hostel I have ever stayed in. I want to say a massive thankyou to all those at This hostel who individually helped make my stay the best it could possibly be. Pub crawl is awesome. The staff all treat each other as family. I was only meant to stay 2 nights and ended up staying 4. Only negative is that lockers in room are tiny and can only fit a small bag in them. Staff really are what make this hostel so great. Very professional and friendly. See you very soon. Max Loves you Vitae!

5th Jul 2018

What a warm and friendly place to stay. As a solo traveler, I felt extremely welcomed here and never found a dull moment.

×