Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Set in a residential neighborhood giving our guests a true local feel while still having the old town within a 5 minute walk. Supermarkets and restaurants are around the corner. To be more exact, some of the most relevant landmarks of the city such as: Malaga Wine Museum, Tribuna De Los Pobres and Estadio la Rosaleda are just a few minutes away walking from our facilities. Furthermore, the main Railway Station and Bus Terminal are 15 minutes away on foot.
We offer several apartments with the following features: Duplex-apartments with one bedroom, four one-bedroom apartments and one studio apartment. All apartments are equipped with Wifi, air conditioning, kitchen with washer, stove, toaster, water kettle and coffee machine. Living room has a Smart TV and all apartments(except the Studio Apt.) have a little balcony/terrace. Hairdryer, iron and iron board are available.
Casa Al Sur Apartments Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival
Payment: 7 days before arrival through credit card
Check in Time: from 11:00 to 01:00
Check out: before 11:00
Please let us know your arrival time in advance since we don’t have a 24 hour reception service.
Check-in and key pick up are in Calle Mármoles, N. 28 (300 meters away from the apartment building)
Non smoking. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Cots Available
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Friendly
- Airport Transfers
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>