Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In Casa albaka we have a very sociable and comfortable environment, and is located in Floresta a cozy, quiet and traditional neighborhood, very close to the stadium “Atanasio Girardot”, metro station and 80 street. The Floresta neighborhood is one of the oldest in Medellin, with many green areas surrounding it. There are many lively restaurants, cafes and bars nearby. A few minutes walking from the stadium is 'Atanasio Girardot”, where you can go to do sports and relax. It is also possible to go by either metro or take a 15 minute walk to 70 street one, of the best areas of rumba in Medellin.
Private Room: this is a spacious room with a double bed, a big closet, a bedside table and a bedside lamp. Each room has a lock and a big fan for when the days are hot.
Shared Room with 4 dorms: This is a spacious room for 4 with a private bathroom, with 2 bunks, lockers, a fan and a lamp.
Casa Albaka Floresta Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:00 to 17:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Reception Time 10:00/18:00.
No curfew. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Wheelchair Friendly
- Airport Transfers
- Currency Exchange
- Internet Access
- Tours/Travel Desk
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>