Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Is located at the entrance of the historical city of Panama named Casco Viejo. Casa Antigua blends the rich history of this UNESCO World Heritage Site with the the comforts of a hostel of 9 Suites and hostel 2 rooms with 8- 10 beds each located Just minutes from the most famous attractions of the city, it is one of the favorites of frequent travelers to Panama Capital City
Each hostel room has 10 beds for Atlantic Room and 8 Bed for Pacific room , with bathroom, air condition, free wifi , also laundry facilities, restaurant, bar rooftop bar and lounge. With two rooms bunk style beds for ladies or on a separate floor for men. lockers provided. In addition there is a super rooftop bar called Storx with 360 views over Panama open form 1500 to closing in early hours, Their is a Gastropub at streel Ivel with an adjacent night dance spot next to and part of the property. Altogether 3 bars , a glass elevator takes you to the rooftop.
Casa Antigua Casco Viejo terms and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hs before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 10.00 % per person per night
Breakfast not included.
Reception hour from 08:00 to 23:00
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Security Lockers
- Towels Not Included
- 24 Hour Security
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Meals Available
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>