Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Available for guests
The Cienaga de Zapata opens to the visitor a range of possibilities to enjoy nature through the ecotourism modalities that are developed in its different areas. In this destination it is possible to practice bird watching, diving, hiking, walking, cycling and tours of historical and social places to exchange with the locals and appreciate the culture of the place. Likewise, delving into its refreshing beaches and spectacular sea beds, it is a highly cherished experience for those who come to an area conducive to sharing among friends and family in an unrepeatable natural environment.
The Ciénaga de Zapata is a purely natural place, rich in vegetation and endemic species. It was cataloged as a Ramsar and Biosphere Reserve site, because of the beautiful blue color of its beaches and the greenery of its forests is a perfect combination for a uniquely unique result. At Casa Eduardo we can organize excursions, dives, bicycle rental, massages and trips to the most popular places in the area such as the National Park, the Treasure Lagoon, the Fish Cave, the Enigma de las Rocas trail, the museum's view Playa Girón and its history, and many other beautiful and interesting places within the largest wetland of Cuba and the Insular Caribbean.
Casa Eduardo policies and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 12:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included - 5 EUR per person per day.
Reception opened from 6:00 to 23:30.
Maximum stay 90 days. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Ceiling Fan
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Internet Access
- Tours/Travel Desk
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>