Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Aceptamos grupos que se interesen por la naturaleza y la cultura de nuestro territorio.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are only 5 minutes walk from the town center, located in La Calle del Policlinico, 500 meters from the main street. The view from the house is to the north where the mountains of Vinales National Park are located
The house has 3 rooms with independent entrances each. All rooms have the standard required for international tourism accommodation in Cuba, which have air conditioning (Split), refrigerator, safety boxes, WiFi , 2 double beds, digital TV , lamps Emergency and hot and cold water. Although it is a very safe and quiet area, we have surveillance cameras in the outdoor areas. For better attention to the guests we stay at home all the time since we live there, so we provide all the services that customers may need during their stay at home such as transportation, translations, banking services, excursions . I hope this explanation is used to decide on our house, we assure you it will be spectacularly good!
Casa El Músico Jorge y Betty Terms and Conditions:
Cancellation Policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14.00 to 23.00
Check out before 11.00
Payment upon arrival by cash
Breakfast not included
24 hours reception.
Pet are not allowed View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Dry Cleaning
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Towels Not Included
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Currency Exchange
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>