Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
50% of the price will be charged after the booking is made, to guarantee the reservations and will be non-refundable.
The due amount will be charged 7 days before check-in.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Miami River Inn is surrounded by pastel-colored, 1920s Old Florida bungalows transporting you back to a simpler time. Immerse yourself in wellness, workshops, and more in this haven for escape. Head to The Lawn for weekly Sunday BBQs, yoga classes paired with traveling DJs, picnics and movie nights. Enjoy the flavorful Latin cuisine and hand-crafted cocktails from the on-site bungalow. Miami River Inn is the perfect backdrop for your Miami getaway.
Miami River Inn is situated in one of Miami’s oldest neighborhoods, East Little Havana. This district is close to Little Havana, Downtown, Overtown, and Brickell, making it the perfect haven for locals and travelers alike.
Escape the hustle of the city and enjoy inspiring talks, in-depth wellness programs, and locally-curated music at this escape from real life.
Miami River Inn Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00
Check at 11:00 am
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 13.00%
Resort fee of $5.65 per person, per night - not included
Breakfast not included.
24 hours Reception.
Age Restriction: 18+ years only.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. View House Rules
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Ceiling Fan
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- 24 Hour Reception
- Bicycle Hire
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>