Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Casa Franco and Leticia is located in Las Tunas Cuba on the outskirts of the main square. If guests would like to visit Main Square it is a 5 minute car ride.
The room is a private entrance from the back but guest must come through front entrance of home. There are two flights of stairs to climb in order to get access to the room. It has air conditioning, wall fan both with remotes. Guest have option with 110 or 220 volt. One double sized bed with option single. A mini bar is in room and a 39” HD TV with updated shows that is on hard disk, which we provide. An ensuite bathroom is down the hallway. Night-lights are in the room as well with other ample lighting. A Security Box is provided as well as security cameras and alarms when guests venture out leaving their belongings.
Casa Franco and Leticia's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 9:00 - we still advice guests to contact the hostel before arrival to confirm arrival time.
Check out before 12:00. All people staying in room must have proper Identification (Passport) and Cuban Temporary Visa on hand. It is a Cuban Government legal rental and all guests must be registered. Please be aware of Cuban laws for it will be different from other countries.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
24/7 Reception. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>