Casa Gracia

Superb 2248 Total Reviews
Superb 2248 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 25-30
14th Jun 2018

Casa Gracia is fantastic! I liked it better than the Hilton hotel I had to move to later in the week for work. It has such cute environment in an unbeatable location. I'll definitely come back if I find myself back in Barcelona!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
7th Jun 2018

Amazing place!!! Lots of shops and restaurants around. The bar and restaurants below the hostel is so beautiful. Staff are lovely, amazing terrace and common areas. All ages stay but not awkward for a younger person at all. Breakfast was good (nice spread of everything) oh and FREE coffee/hot chocolate machine - this was EVERYTHING. What a fantastic place. Towels are free, housekeeping come in everyday to clean your bed and give you fresh towels. I will miss this place so much.

• lunamassageandwellness2532
  • USA, Female, 25-30
6th Jun 2018
7.4

I've stayed in my share of hostels over the last 12 months, so I'm going to give you the quick rundown so you know what you are getting in to. The Bad: The common area is huge, so it's certainly not social, drinks are a little pricey, the beds are terribly uncomfortable and there was certainly some sewage back up in our 6 bed dorm. The Good: 1 minute walk from a Metro station, super affordable for how well it photographs, affordable tapas, friendly staff.

• murrypeters130
  • Australia, Male, 41+
5th Jun 2018
7.4

On all ocassions except once the staff were welcoming, bright & helpful. On my early morning checkout I was at first ignored. Clearly the receptionist held chatting with fellow staff way more important than serving me the only customer. Finally I got from her a grunt not a greeting. Her manner couldn't have been ruder. I wanted to confront her but I wanted a taxi to the airport more. The experience left me feeling like I was "simply money in the till."

• matthewdavey9942
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
4th Jun 2018
2.0

I was unable to stay at the hostel due to a medical emergency, which was explained to the website. Unfortunately, I was still charged after providing notice. I won’t use Hostelworld for any future bookings.

• Australia, Female, 31-40
4th Jun 2018

Was a nice place to stay, rooms were fresh, clean and had great air con.

• valeriamurillo2291
  • Costa Rica, Female, 31-40
31st May 2018

Lovely hotel, lovely facilities, worst showers ever. I am a thin person and I had problems to bathe in the shower, if I moved my arms I hit them on the walls. I can not imagine what it must be for a less thin person. It's a joke!

• garyaitchison966080
  • Scotland, Couple, 18-24
30th May 2018

Brilliant hostel, room of 6 was nice and spacious and extremely clean. The decor of the full place worked really well. Located near diagonal metro station so has great links to la rambla. Although you can also walk it in 15 mins. Would highly recommend this hostel, one of the best I have stayed in whilst on my European trip.

• liamfetherston764
  • New Zealand, Male, 25-30
29th May 2018

The building is really old and beautiful. There are no lockable security lockers but the rooms are secure. The location is busy with good restaurants and shops.

28th May 2018

Hostel with hotel quality. Great atmosphere. Only negative is really bad WiFi outside of common areas. However, the common areas are fantastic so don’t mind hanging out there. Best all around location in Barcelona!

×