Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It is the perfect place to make your stay in Managua a relaxed happening with a pool on one side of the property and a garden with century old trees on the other side, a true oasis in the city where birds will wake you up instead of cars.
Casa inti is located in an area called 'Las Colinas, or hills of Managua. It is a bit higher than downtown Managua which makes it some degrees cooler, with often a fresh breeze. The area is known as an Embassy area which makes it secure to walk around . Next door there are buses passing to downtown Managua, and in the other direction the buses pass towards the Masaya volcano (20 min), Masaya town (30 min) and Granada (45 min). We offer transport towards the airport at whatever time of the day.
All our rooms come with a private bathroom and ceiling fan. For an additional US$ 3 we can activate the AC if this is desired. As the name says the poolside rooms give direct access to the swimming pool area.
Casa Inti's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. (This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival).
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Breakfast not included - 3.00 USD per person per day.
Reception available 24 hours. We like to now min or less at what time the guests are planning to arrive. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Ceiling Fan
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Swimming Pool
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>