Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our Bed & Breakfast is located on the Cerro Alegre hill, in the historical center of Valparaiso, close to the gastronomic area of Cerro Concepcion, the Gervasoni and Atkinson boulevards, the port district, the main squares, the museums, the old elevators, bars and bohemian nightlife. We are also only a few minutes away from the museum La Sebastiana, house of the famous Chilean poet and Literature Nobel Price Winner Pablo Neruda.
We can offer you two Double bed room with a private bathroom, one Single with a private bathroom, one Twin and one Triple bed rooms with a shared bathroom. Optional we can install a cot in any of our rooms.
Our B&B has also a friendly dining room, internet, TV and a DVD collection on Chilean and Spanish cinema, as well as a sunny front yard and a quiet backyard with facilities for a BBQ. Smoking is only allowed in the backyard.
The Kultour Biercafé is a nice and relaxing place in the heart of the UNESCO heritage area of Cerro Alegre. The decoration of the Café has something from shabby chic and art nouveau, but with the nostalgic signature of Valparaiso. For inexpensive prices you can enjoy on the sunny terrace or in the cozy interior an exquisite coffee with a pie or “kuchen”. The place is thought as an alternative for travellers and locals who have to be careful with their budget, but also have a sense for “slow flow”. Without gourmet aspirations, the menu offers you delicious local beer from micro- and more known breweries as well as some international brands. The owners who have been (and occasionally still are) travelers themselves are concerned to create a multicultural atmosphere with local character. All of our guest have a 10% discount in the biercafé's menu.
Additionally we offer different (English, Spanish or German spoken) tour and transfer services, like a city walk or a wine tour, as well as a laundry and baby sitter service, so that parents can go out at night to taste the gastronomic temptations in the neighborhood
For the NEW YEARS Celebration Casa Kultour has special offers and prices so you cant make a reservation with the normal price list. To check availability please send us an email.
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Airport Transfers
- Internet Access
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Child Friendly
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Included
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>