Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It is located just 400 meters from the center of Viñales, very close to restaurants and bars emblematic of the city and internationally known. The accommodation is accessible by any means of transport and close to essential services such as the Bank, Hospital, etc. as well as to recreational places and tourist attractions.
The accommodation has 4 luxury rooms in the form of cabins, private and independent, with private entrance. These have two double beds each, with linens and towels included, air conditioning, ceiling fan, minibar, wardrobe, etc. Each room has a private bathroom with hot and cold water, a rain shower and basic hygiene items.
Casa Obel y Yoly policies and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 11:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included - 5 USD per person per day.
Reception opened 24/24.
Maximum stay 14 days View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Ceiling Fan
- Dry Cleaning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Express check-in / out
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (limited hours)
- Shuttle Bus
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Meals Available
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>