Casa Losodeli

Superb 336 Total Reviews
Superb 336 Total Reviews

• Germany, Female, 31-40
20th Oct 2017

I absolutely loved Casa Losodeli and stayed 9 days! very nice warmhearted staff, they take care of you and help with everything. big pool, super comfortable beds, clean, chilled atmosphere, no party hostel, a lot of places to hang out, a lot of breakfast options, sometimes offer dinner as well, kitchen has everything you need, bikes get you everywhere quickly, good restaurants close by. this place helped me to rebalance. thank you, Sarah

Thank you very much for your nice review! It’s been a pleasure to meet you and host you. You will always be welcome in Casa Losodeli and we hope to see you again soon!

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
31st Aug 2017

This place it´s like home. The location it´s great, near to the beaches where you can swim, release turtles and learn how to surf. It´s near to Zicatela, you can easily ask the helpful staff to call a cab and go to the party zone. The vibe here it´s amazing, one of the coolest places ever. I made some great friends and I enjoyed the activities they have: sundays movie night, salsa lessons, or just stay at the pool. It´s always clean and the staff it´s friendly. I will come back for sure!

• Germany, Female, 18-24
22nd Aug 2017

It's a nice hostel with spacious rooms. Since there aren't a lot of dorm rooms, but also privates, there isn't a lot going on in the common area. For the dorm rooms there are just very few bathrooms with one water temperature. They have a great system with private boxes for everyone in the fridge. It's a great hostel to relax and enjoy the time at the coast. It's about a 10 to 15min walk to different beaches. The pool is great and the staff very friendly.

Thank you very much for your review! It’s been a pleasure to meet you and host you. This is your home and we hope to see you soon.

• England, Female, 25-30
4th Aug 2017

Such a great place with a swimming pool and a mango tree in the garden. The staff were so helpful and friendly and were really understanding about arriving from and catching night buses and let us use the facilities before and after check in/check out. It's not too far from a few beaches either. I'd definitely recommend this place.

Thank you very much for your review! It’s been a pleasure to meet you. This is your home and we hope to see you soon.

1st Aug 2017

Just loved my stay at Losodeli. They really made me feel like home. Free mangos in the morning, AMAZING pool, great staff..and it attracts some awesome travelers of all types. I couldn't help but keep coming back again and again. I spent my last hours talking with staff by the pool since it felt so much like home. Great place! The only downside I felt was the staff didn't seem very informed about some of the tours. Aside from that A+ Not a party hostel (while I was there).

Thank you very much for your nice review! Rest assure that we take all feedbacks seriously and will do our utmost to improve our facilities and services. It’s been a pleasure to meet you. This is your home and we hope to see you soon.

• Australia, Female, 41+
24th Jul 2017

Beds are comfortable even the top bunk I had for 3 nights. Nights can get warm but there are two ceiling fans to make a good breeze. Rooms are a good size with lockers. Bathrooms are cleaned regularly and only a short walk next to the pool. I actually enjoyed getting up early to sit by the pool. You can use the kitchen to cook or buy breakfast - omelette, cereal, fruit etc. Was nice to relax around the bar and pool.

×