Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Casa Mosaico Hotel Boutique is a hotel in Vereda El Llano, framed in the nature reserve of Arví Park, in the village of Santa Elena. The hotel, located 50 minutes away from the center of Medellín and 20 minutes from the José María Córdoba airport in Rionegro, is perfect to discover the traditional Colombian architecture and the nature of this beautiful and flourished territory.In addition, the hotel is built in the old Balkania estate, a historical gem with more than 100 years surrounded by the tranquil landscapes of the silletera land.
We have nine rooms in Casa Mosaico Hotel Boutique identified with names of flowers that refer to the rich cultural and landscape of the place, with capacity to accommodate 30 people in multiple accommodation. We have a variety of accommodation plans designed to guarantee an unforgettable stay amidst the delightful tranquility of the beautiful village of Santa Elena.Our romantic hosting plans contain special and subtle details that you love; Include from an evening with wine and roses to a complete ritual of well being as a couple. Strawberries from the region are mixed in a chocolate sauce and between candles and aromas will have the most exquisite experience.
Casa Mosaico Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 13:00 .
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 5.000 COP per person per stay
Breakfast not included - 15.000 COP per person per day.
No curfew. View House Rules
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Card Phones
- Hot Showers
- Hot Tub
- Meeting Rooms
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Currency Exchange
- Late check-out
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wake-up calls
- Meals Available
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>