Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
My accommodation is in Viñales, emblematic place of the country, declared by the UNESCO Cultural Patrimony of the Humanity, has infinity of tourist attractions,we will be able to help you to manage the visit to all of them and make you know the wonders of this wonderful place: caves like the Palenque de los Cimarrones, the Cueva del Indio and the Caverna de Santo Tomás; Horse and hiking routes
The accommodation has 5 luxury rooms, private and independent, with private entrance. These have two double beds each, with linens and towels included, air conditioning, ceiling fan, shared minibar, shared TV, hairdryer, wardrobe, safe, etc. Each room has a private bathroom with hot and cold water, a rain shower and basic hygiene items.
Hosts can manage for you:
Horseback riding or walking through the Valley of Viñales
Viñales tour by taxi
Walk to the beach
Casa Particular “Villa el Coral” Conditions & Policies
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Check in is flexible.
Check out is flexible .
Breakfast not included - 5 USD per person per day.
Reception 24 H
Maximum stay is 14 days. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Hair Dryers
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Bicycle Hire
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>