Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located almost directly in the middle of Las Peñitas beach. This is an ideal location as it is far enough away from the hustle and bustle to have some peace and quiet. But close enough to be part of the action.
Our property has 2 outdoor spaces. When you first enter the house from the street you walk into a lush garden area with flowers and fruit trees. The beach side of the house has a patio area with a pool that is literally steps away from the ocean.
Each room in the house has a private entrance and the shared bathroom is attached directly to the rooms. The bathroom is shared with only one other room. Each room comes with fans as well as screens on the windows. There are built in wardrobes in each room for additional storage and can be locked for security.
Guests have access to a common kitchen area, this includes a fridge, freezer, stove, oven and kitchen supplies/utensils. All of the living space and the pool are for guest use. We have lounging chairs set up outside by the pool as well as a number of hammocks available both inside and outside. We have an indoor sitting area and a dining table that can accommodate a number of people. You can hear and see the ocean from all of the common living spaces. There is an outdoor shower beside the pool for guest use as well. The beach is steps away and there a number of local surf shops to rent boards or take surfing lessons. As well we have small selection of surf boards available for rent. We have wifi available in the common areas of the house. It is the beach so the wifi can be hit or miss sometimes. Airport transportation can be arranged if required, please just let us know ahead of time and we can get this set-up.
We can be as interactive as guests want. We live in the house with our 2 dogs, Perla and Kaya and are always around if you have an questions or concerns. We are happy to recommend any local restaurants or places to have a drink. We can also provide information about local tour companies in the area and are more than happy to arrange something for you. Just ask!
Casa Perla Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash (USD or Nicaraguan Cordoba).
Taxes not included in price per night
Breakfast not included.
Child friendly. View House Rules
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Currency Exchange
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Wake-up calls
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>