Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Casa Tribus is also one of the few places to be that offer private kitchen and discounts in any Natural Therapy to the guests. Here you can enjoy Ubatuba s region by yourself with independent entrance or integrate with the hosts (young former backpackers, recently arrived back from Latin America trip) to feel deeply the local life.
The outside deck and garden are shared between all the guests, that wish. In any case, you can have your whole privcy in your room. Also, the house offers transfers to/from bus station, surfing/beaches/waterfall tours and rental equipment (bikes, surfboards, beach chairs, etc).
Casa Tribus Itamambuca - Terms & Conditions
The reception works from 08:00 to 20:00.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
No curfew. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Ceiling Fan
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Currency Exchange
- Express check-in / out
- Internet Access
- Shuttle Bus
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>