Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located in the center of the small fishing village of El Cuco, our place is easily accessed by bus and is centrally located so you can find food, fun and meet new people. We are surrounded by some of the best waves in Central America. You can walk to Las Flores surf break from here. Minutes walk from the bus stop, you won't have to lug your backpack (like a turtle;) across town. We have lockers available for you to put your stuff away safely.
Each bed has a comfy new pillow, lamp and blanket. The communal dorm has plenty of fans, and the shower is separate from the toilet. The kitchen is fully stocked so you can prepare meals on your own or bring in meals to share from somewhere else.
Casa de Canela Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 13:00 to 00:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - 18%
Breakfast not included.
Use of Azul Surf Club pool and property are during regular season only. While we will not charge the usual minimum consumption, we do ask that you not enter any food or beverages into the installations. View House Rules
- Free Airport Transfer
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Hot Tub
- Jobs Board
- Key Card Access
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
- Games Room
- Pool Table
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>